Share this event
For a donation of £200 you can name the back of a Plymouth Arts Cinema seat for five years – and in doing so, you will be supporting Plymouth Arts Cinema in providing great cultural opportunities in Plymouth and supporting its future.
You can dedicate a seat in your name, that of a friend or loved one. A seat plaque would make an ideal present for Christmas, a special birthday or as a memorial for a loved one.
- Naming a seat is a charitable donation, and does not entitle you to admission to performances, or exclusivity to the seat when booking tickets.
- Donations to name a seat directly support Plymouth Arts Cinema, registered charity no. 800664, and don’t forget – if you are a UK tax payer your gift will also be eligible for gift aid. If you haven’t already done so, you will be prompted to submit a Gift Aid Declaration during the Checkout Process.
- You will be asked to provide details of the type of dedication and name you would like to see on the plaque. We will contact you to confirm the details before ordering the plaque, or if there is an issue with your submission. Plymouth Arts Cinema Management Team reserves the right to reject a seat dedication submission if the contents are deemed offensive or inappropriate.
- It will take up to six weeks to install your plaque – we will let you know when it has arrived and will be in touch to arrange a time for you to view it.
- Plaques are in place for five years and after this period we will contact you and ask if you wish to renew your seat. If you wish to name a seat for a longer period, please feel free to contact us and we will be very happy to discuss this with you.
- Seats are subject to availability, and allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
INSTRUCTIONS TO PURCHASE A SEAT DEDICATION ONLINE - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
N.B: Ignore the date and time which are appearing on the web pages and booking confirmation email. This is due to the way seat dedications had to be set up on our booking system to be available to purchase online.
On the listing below, click on “Book Now”.
Select the seat you wish the seat plaque to be installed on, and click on “Continue”.
The next page displays the ticket type “Seat Dedication”, with a value of £0. This is normal at this stage. We will ask you to add the donation of £200 to the basket later on. Click on “Continue”.
On the next page, click on “Checkout”.
Start the checkout process by entering your email or logging in to your customer account if you are an existing customer.
On the Checkout page:
- Under the Additional Details section: enter the type of dedication and name you would like to see on the plaque.
- Under the Donation section: A donation of £200 will be automatically suggested. This is the “price” for the seat dedication. Click on “Continue with my donation”. Please note that a seat plaque ordered online without a minimum donation of £200 will be invalid. We will contact you to process the order and complete payment of the donation.
Complete the last stages of the checkout process (payment) to finalise your order.