Plymouth Arts Cinema is a Registered Charity No. 800664 and a Company registered in England and Wales No. 2324916. Registered VAT No. 313276971.
Terms and Conditions
- NO REFUNDS ARE MADE ON TICKETS. Under certain circumstances, tickets can be returned or exchanged for another screening if you can no longer attend the screening you have tickets for. A return or exchange request must be made prior to the event you have tickets for. The Management reserves the right to refuse returns and exchanges. If the return request is deemed acceptable, the Management will issue a credit note for the value of the returned tickets (not including the online booking fee). The credit note will be valid for 12 months and can be used for purchases at Plymouth Arts Cinema. Any credit balance not used after 12 months from the issue date will expire and be converted into a donation to Plymouth Arts Cinema. Open Air Cinema tickets cannot be returned or refunded.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- The Management reserves the right to ask the ticket holder to leave the premises and take any appropriate measures to enforce such a request.
- Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
- Smoking, vaping, photography and audio or visual recording of any kind are strictly forbidden in the cinema.
All material (content) within this site including not exclusively images, text, pdfs, logos, designs, page layouts, HTML schemas is the copyright of Plymouth Arts Cinema unless specifically stated.
No material may be redistributed or copied without express permission in writing from Plymouth Arts Cinema. Apply to Plymouth Arts Cinema for such permission.
You may not publish, distribute, extract, re-utilise, or reproduce any part of the site without permission in any material form (including photocopying or storing it in any medium by electronic means) other than in accordance with the limited use licence set out below or as permitted by the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 or the Copyright and Rights in Databases Regulations 1997 as applicable or any equivalent legislation as may apply in your country.
Licence to copy for personal use:
You may make copies of the Site as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it, and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes.
Licence to recopy for limited purposes:
You may recopy the material to individual third parties for their personal information only, but only if:
You acknowledge the web pages of Plymouth Arts Cinema as the source of the material and you inform the third party that these conditions apply to him or her and that he/she must comply with them.
This licence to recopy does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. In particular (but without limitation) no part of a page from the website of Plymouth Arts Cinema may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose.
No part of this website may be reproduced on or transmitted to or stored in any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system save automated indexing for the purpose of searching the Internet.
Purpose of the site
The purpose of the Site is to provide you with information about the business and processes of Plymouth Arts Cinema.
Availability of the site
We have taken every care in the preparation of the Site. However, as certain technical matters may be beyond our control, we cannot guarantee that you will have uninterrupted access to the Site at all times.
Information on the site
The information on the Site has been included in good faith for general informational purposes only. It should not be relied upon for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as to its accuracy or completeness.
Product and service availability
Reference to any product or service on the Site does not constitute an offer to sell or supply that product or service.
We may provide links to other websites from time to time. These links are provided for your convenience. We do not endorse or take responsibility for the content of those websites, are not responsible for the availability of these websites and will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those websites. If you decide to access linked websites you do so at your own risk.
We reserve the right to:
modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website.
Privacy Statement and Policy