These prices are for indoor cinema events. For Open Air Cinema ticket prices please, visit this page.
Standard Ticket: £9
Over 60: £7.75
Unwaged or Low Income: £4
25 and Under: £4
Arts University Plymouth Staff: £4
Friends: 10% discount and £6 tickets on Tuesdays
Bringing in Baby: £4
Free tickets are available for Companions, Personal Assistants or Carers accompanying customers who are Disabled and/or customers who have a CEA card. Click here for more information.
Online bookings: add £1.50 booking fee per transaction. This fee helps to pay for maintaining and operating the website and booking system (this fee is waived for Members).
Where applicable please produce ID/ proof of eligibility when collecting a ticket.
We will post details of special offers here.
Terms and Conditions
- NO REFUNDS ARE MADE ON TICKETS. Under certain circumstances, tickets can be returned or exchanged for another screening if you can no longer attend the screening you have tickets for. A return or exchange request must be made prior to the event you have tickets for. The Management reserves the right to refuse returns and exchanges. If the return request is deemed acceptable, the Management will issue a credit note for the value of the returned tickets (not including the online booking fee). The credit note will be valid for 12 months and can be used for purchases at Plymouth Arts Cinema. Any credit balance not used after 12 months from the issue date will expire and be converted into a donation to Plymouth Arts Cinema. Open Air Cinema tickets cannot be returned or refunded.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- The Management reserves the right to ask the ticket holder to leave the premises and take any appropriate measures to enforce such a request.
- Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
- Smoking, vaping, photography and audio or visual recording of any kind are strictly forbidden in the cinema.