- Standard Ticket: £9
- OAPs (over 60), Students: £7.75. Please bring proof of eligibility.
- Unwaged: £4. Please bring proof of eligibility.
- 25 and Under: £4. Please bring ID, and check the age rating of the film when booking. No other concessions or discounts can be applied to this price.
- Plymouth College of Art Staff and Students: £4. Please bring proof of eligibility.
- Friends: 10% discount and £6 tickets on Tuesdays
- Matinees: £7
- Online bookings: add £1.50 booking fee per transaction. This fee helps to pay for maintaining and operating the website and booking system (this fee is waived for Members).
- Bringing in Baby: £8.50 (includes a hot drink)
- CEA Cardholders: The Card enables a disabled cinema guest to receive a complimentary ticket for someone to go with them when they purchase a full price ticket (£9). The CEA Card is a national scheme developed for UK cinemas by the UK Cinema Association (UKCA). Please book by phone or in person.
We will post details of special offers here.
Terms and Conditions
- USUALLY, NO REFUNDS ARE MADE ON TICKETS. However, in these exceptional circumstances, we will give a full refund if we have to cancel any of our screenings. We will also offer you a full refund or a credit note if you have to cancel your visit due to ill health. We kindly ask that you contact our Box Office (email or phone) to let us know if you have to cancel your visit, prior to the screening you were going to attend if possible and no later than the following day.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission
- The Management reserves the right to ask the ticket holder to leave the premises and take any appropriate measures to enforce such a request.
- Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
- Smoking, vaping, photography and audio or visual recording of any kind are strictly forbidden in the cinema.
- Before your visit, please see our Reopening page to read what changes we have made in the cinema, and the code of conduct that we request from our visitors, during the Covid-19 pandemic. Anyone not complying with this may be asked to leave.