Standard Ticket: £9
Over 60: £7.75
25 and Under: £4
Plymouth College of Art Staff: £4
Friends: 10% discount and £6 tickets on Tuesdays
Bringing in Baby: £8.50 (includes a hot drink)
Free tickets are available for Companions, Personal Assistants or Carers accompanying customers who are Disabled and/or customers who have a CEA card. Click here for more information.
Online bookings: add £1.50 booking fee per transaction. This fee helps to pay for maintaining and operating the website and booking system (this fee is waived for Members).
Where applicable please produce ID/ proof of eligibility when collecting a ticket.
We will post details of special offers here.
Terms and Conditions
- USUALLY, NO REFUNDS ARE MADE ON TICKETS. However, in these exceptional circumstances, we will give a full refund if we have to cancel any of our screenings. We will also offer you a full refund or a credit note if you have to cancel your visit because you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been told to self-isolate. We kindly ask that you contact our Box Office (email or phone) to let us know if you have to cancel your visit, prior to the screening you were going to attend.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission
- The Management reserves the right to ask the ticket holder to leave the premises and take any appropriate measures to enforce such a request.
- Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
- Smoking, vaping, photography and audio or visual recording of any kind are strictly forbidden in the cinema.
- Before your visit, please see our Reopening page to read what changes we have made in the cinema, and the code of conduct that we request from our visitors, during the Covid-19 pandemic. Anyone not complying with this may be asked to leave.